One of our recent grads, Matt is working at Drakes!
Alcohol Awareness Classes
Midwest Bartenders School is one of a select few training centers for the State of Indiana Alcohol Awareness Class, and we are proud of this. We believe that those who take this class are better prepared when they step behind the bar, and help make our cities and state much safer.
Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission
- A person with a blood alcohol content of .08 is considered LEGALLY INTOXICATED.
- Knowingly serving an intoxicated person is a Class B Misdemeanor, punishable by up to 6 months in jail and a $1,000.00 fine.
- An Excise Officer may enter, search, and inspect the premises without a warrant.
- You must be able to produce your license at any time.
- Beverage laws are criminal code, enforceable by every law enforcement officer in the State of Indiana.
- Your permit is YOUR property, which can only be copied (not held) by your employer.
- You must renew your permit every two years.
- You may work with a receipt from a money order or cashiers check for 30 days, while waiting for your permit application to be processed.
Alcohol Awareness Class Schedule - Please Call 317-577-2727 For The Next Class!
Indiana Server Permit Application
For the convenience of our current and potential students, we have uploaded the Indiana Employee Permit application in PDF format to this website. Simply, click on the image to the right to download it. Note: The PDF file will open in a new window or tab.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader®, you can download it HERE
Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission
Want more information? Give is a call at 317.577.2727